All Roads Lead to Rome - Raimo Tuominen

SlapshotWrangler

ROME - For the first time in his career, Raimo experienced what it was like to be traded. To be honest, it wasn’t unexpected. He figured that Oslo would try to gain some assets for the future considering the struggle of a season they were having. Yes, Raimo was sad to leave but he was also excited to join the Gladiators roster and do some damage. While Raimo has yet to have a real standout game, he continues to foster and develop an all-around play style as a center.

“This is an awesome team to be a part of! I am really glad that they brought me in. This team is very strong and I have learned a lot while I’ve been here. Everybody is locked in and has bought into the mission of winning. It’s up to me to make the best of this opportunity and do what I can to contribute to this team. I have my roles to play and I want to work on playing them to perfection.”

A new team brings a sense of newfound optimism in a player. Raimo is hoping that he can bring some optimism to the team by performing well in the roles he is given.

“I mean, they wanted me. I have to make sure I can give them their money’s worth. If our managers can believe I can help this team reach the endgame in whatever way I can, then it’s up to me to do so.”