PLAYOFF TIMEE

sportexperts show

A yes, it's the playoffs, my favorite. This is where teams make new rivalries and start working their hardest to win the cup. This VHLM season is going to go down to the wire. The teams are ready to go and the day one sims were amazing. But what are my predictions after this sim?

Alright, the wilds are just controlling the reapers, I don't think Philadelphia will make a comeback so it's over already. The wilds won this series(4-0 is my prediction). The wilds will just lock in on defense and Joseph Reed will be a brick wall in that net and the series is done. ✔️ 

After that, we have the marlins destroying Halifax. They're really on Bubba Tree, he has yet to put the boosters on but I'm sure it's coming. The 21st have great players and they play great together but the marlins are really solid. They have strong players that don't let much pass them.(4-1 reapers I think is what's gonna happen)✔️

Ah yes, the marauders and the aces. The closest two teams we'll see this whole playoff. They're literally the same team in different jerseys. Although the aces played better in the regular season these teams are tight. It's gonna go down to the final seconds of each game. My guess is that the Aces beat Miami in 7 games(4-3).✔️

And last but not least, the kings and the hounds. For me I think that the hounds would just rock them but it's actually pretty close. The series is tied at one and the games looked pretty good for both sides. The kings do have more goals in the two games than the hounds but I think Mississauga wins in 6(4-2)✔️

Thank you for taking the time to read this article. Peace out- sportexperts show.