Anderson Contemplates Prior Season

Theory

As the season has ended for Olumide Anderson, as well as the rest of Halifax 21st, Reporters were able to find the left wing, sadly after a loss in his first playoff experience. When asked to assess his play throughout the season, he gave this as a response:

“I feel I could have done a lot better than what I started out doing. It is hard for me to say whether or not I can convince the leagues around me, but I think that I did convince my teammates on this squad and the fans at home. I know that I took a lost of shots on goal this season but I think that is what it takes to be a high quality scorer - the speed and skill to get into those positions in the first place is what makes the next step possible offensively, and I think that the next step for me is to take that proverbial step. Additionally, I didn’t like that I accrued as many penalties I did, so I think I will be working on my poise and leadership on the ice. I hope that Halifax can find it in them to bring me back into the fold, but until then I have to thank them for my opportunity in this league.”

There is a lot to love for the 16 year old Nigerian - as Halifax preps for next season, he looks to perform at a higher capacity than his current form (which already performed admirably for playing the wrong wing position).