Out With A Whimper in s90

Rin

I still haven't had a player win the Founder's Cup, and with the Saskatoon Wild bombing out just before the finals this season, that trend will unfortunately continue through my 3rd player. It's a shame to see a finish like this after what was an incredibly successful regular season for the Wild- despite a slow start.

While Rin didn't become a defensive point leader in the M like I had initially hoped, she definitely seemed to come into her own offensively as the regular season came to a close. Continuing even into the playoffs, she started to find the back of the net a lot more frequently as shooting the puck became a more focused element of her game. With 7 points (3G, 4A) in her 9 games of playoff action this season, she showed flashes of being a more offensive powerhouse if given the room to grow and develop.

All in all, I'd have to consider the season a cautious success; I can't objectively call her performance bad in any way, but I certainly wish she made a bit more of a splash in hindsight. Now, all heads will turn to the draft, where Rin will hear her name called not once, but twice as she's drafted into both the VHL and VHLE. I'm excited to see her grow even further with (likely) a full season in the E, and while my preferred franchise and GM no longer exist within the league, it'll still be a fun time acclimating to a new environment.

Posting a CLASSIC for my Rin song with this one: Tengaku, which has become a staple of my rhythm game setlist no matter what I'm playing.