London United Press Conference

JCarson

So here is this week Press Conference.

Make sure to answer all questions with full sentences

1)  Offseason can be boring, what do you do to keep it interesting?

2) Which career task did you enjoy doing the most?

3) What is the worst part of the VHL experience?

4) What is the best part of the VHL experience?

5) What was London's biggest accomplishment in season 90?

6) As Halloween is approaching, what is your player going to the London United Halloween party as?

Hey peeps.  Crashing your PC for TPE since y'all are awesome about getting it up early.  

1. Offseason is the worst!!  Tough to find stuff to write about and just boring.  I am lucky my re-create is in the finals right now in M but otherwise offseason is terrible.

2. Press Conference.  Still requires a bit of work but overall quicker than MS. 

3.  Probably the original learning curve when you first start. 

4. I really like the idea of building your player and seeing him grow and become good, the more work you put in.

5. Being led in scoring by a defensemen in reg season was pretty cool for me to see.  And in playoffs London CAUGHT FIRE.  36 goals is highest scored by any team and Triller/Cat combo was deadly as hell.  Thought an upset was coming the way London was playing.

6. Logan Ninefingers is dressing up as Karl Racki from hockey movie Youngblood.   

2 hours ago, JCarson said:

6) As Halloween is approaching, what is your player going to the London United Halloween party as?

1. I've recently become addicted to Merge Dragons. I also play a little Minecraft here and there. But mostly this off season I'm wedding planning.

2. Depends. Some days its trivia, other days it's the media spot. Really depends on my mood.

3. I think the unnecessary drama and favoritism that happens sometimes. It pushes newer players away pretty easily.

4. The social aspect, for sure. I love the people I would now consider my friends.

5. Not shitting the bed completely and making a comeback into the playoffs.

6. Jesse is probably going to be going as a D&D ranger.

10 hours ago, JCarson said:

1.  I use some of it to finish off my season review so that I get a good 4 weeks of 6 TPE coverage.  2000+ words is the aim.  Then I work on getting further ahead with some graphics.  Tough coming up with ideas now.

2.  Rookie Experience I'd say!  Was fun recording my first season especially with how it ended and then writing it up.  I may enjoy the Career Reflection more when I decide I am ready to write it!  Gonna be kinda weird!

3.  Hmmm, this is a tough one.  I've not experienced depreciation but earning just so my previous earnings won't be taken away doesn't sound fun!

4.  Finding your place in the league whether it be in a job or in a lockerroom or just figuring out what point task is the best for you!  I've personally enjoyed the LR in London!

5.  Making the playoffs for sure.  After that first half of the season it seemed like we were doomed but the turnaround and the 12 game win streak kept us alive!

6.  I will be raiding Tenos locker and dressing up as the best goalie in the VHL!  A truly scary sight to opposing teams players!