Logan Ninefingers Pre-draft interview

Scurvy

We caught up with VHLM draft prospect Logan Ninefingers this week and asked a few important questions regarding his place in the draft and the type of player he thinks he will become.

Reporter: “Logan, you got a taste of some post season in your free agent signing but struggled offensively.  How are you going to adjust to the faster play of the VHLM?”

Logan: “Well.  I learned a lot in Miami and had great teammates and management.  As the season went on and the post season progressed, I felt my game did too.  I am confident my game will come together regardless of where I go in the draft.” 

Reporter: “You are picked to be a top 5 pick.  What makes your game valuable to the club that picks you?”

Logan:  “For starters I care less where I go in the draft I just want to compete with a fun team.  Next, I play a heavy game, have a good release, and feel like I can score ugly goals and pretty ones.  Most of all I just want to play hockey and win.  I am grateful just to be here and have the opportunity.”  

Reporter:  “Well there you have it.   VHLM prospect Logan NInefingers is preparing for the draft (I think occurs this week) and we all look forward to see where he will land.”