Ivan Retoslav And Wann Kerr Showing Sjin The Ropes

eagle_3450

Ivan Retoslav has just re-signed with London after two seasons away from the team, and already he's become one of the veterans of the team once again. This offseason, Ivan did something that is very rare for a player of his age to do, Ivan gained skill. He was contemplating this yesterday, as he drove to practice with teammate and fellow centerman, Wann Kerr. The two discussed many things while they were driving, but then the topic came up about what Ivan would do after retiring. Kerr had popped the question, and Ivan said "I honestly might become a coach, I've always been the one to train rookies. Molly and Triller in London, Jensen in Malmo, and now Sjin again back in London, were all under my wing in their first season. So I think coaching might be perfect for me." Wann accepted this answer and then the discussion shifted towards Sjin as they arrived at the rink for practice. Ivan and Wann introduced themselves to Sjin and got on the ice to warm up. With Retoslav and Kerr both being Elite centers, they figured they should tech Sjin a thing or two about faceoffs in the VHL and focused on that, as well as physicality, for the entire practice. They both could obviously see that Sjin had potential, but a lot of work and training would need to be done to prepare Sjin to take over once Ivan retires.

240 Words