Secret Allyway Meeting Part 1

Cookie

Hello, I know you might be confused why I told you to meet me here in this dark alleyway but I have good reasons for it.

People are starting to suspect that I might be involved with spreading the information about the meetings... and the stuff I have seen outside of it so please do not tell anyone that it was I.

Okay with that out the way let me tell you that I saw Lucas Grey during his last match and that lets say that it was more than just a brutal result for such a competent player but... That maneuver he tried was not only... not working but he got a penalty for it, and I swear I could see a smile in his face as he did it.

That's right... what?  No I am not saying this because I am jealous of him and his success... why would I be?

No don't answer that question!  Uh... *cough*  Thank you for  joining me here in this dark alley.

What do you mean you wanted some juicy rumours? Who do you think I am, a rumour spreader?

Alright alright, I shall give you some... the Dragon D.C. accidentally ordered Dr. Pepper instead of Pepsi so they decided to do a Dr. Pepper giveaway during their last match, some sources say that Lucas drank from it before the match... Hey that can you are holding is not from the match is it?  *Runs away while you looked at the can*