London United Press Conference

JCarson

Press Conference Week ending Dec 24.

1) What are your plans for New Years?

2) If you could be any type of animal what would you choose, why?

3) If you had one superpower what would it be, why?

4) If you had a superpower would you be good or evil, why?

5) Should the VHL mandate wooden sticks in season 92? Why?

6) If you could pick one VHL job what would it be, why?

5 hours ago, JCarson said:

1. Hoping to go down to my cousin's and spend time with them and their 2 year old.

2. Cat. But one that definitely has a home. Because omg if I were spoiled the way my kitten is, it would be the life.

3. The ability to summon instant karma on terrible drivers who deserve it.

4. I think good. I could summon cops to catch speeders, have people cutting in and out of traffic running into each other. So good, but a chaotic good.

5. Of course! Splinters all over the ice would definitely make for an interesting aspect of the game.

6. Updater! Omg I have been trying to get this job since almost day 1. I would just love to get people all their beautiful TPE asap.

On 12/20/2023 at 12:12 PM, JCarson said:

1.  We are staying home for New Years so baby will go go down at 7pm and we will be in bed by 10pm to sleep through the transition to 2024.  Will probably countdown with my parents and sister over a video call since they are 2 hours ahead!

2.  An Orca.  A smart, apex predator that keeps a tight pod and is very acrobatic in the water.  I like water, it is very relaxing to me and if I could feel that relaxed out in the deep ocean that would be nice.

3.  Flying for sure.  The freedom that would allow would be crazy especially with how pricey it is to fly within Canada.  6 hour flight to Vancouver for $650!  One way!  I'd have to stay lower so I don't get too cold but it would be awesome.

4.  I would still just be me, but fly to where I need to be.  Fly down for eggs from the grocery store, pick up mail and fly over to get my daughter from daycare.  If I can fly at a good rate I might do a couple favors here and there that I wouldn't usually do so I guess good overall.

5.  I think the VHL should be cutting edge of everything.  Hybrid came in and changed the game so let's embrace technology and synthetic materials to go all out!  The record books are messed up with old records so let's even things out!

6.   I'm not even sure these days.  I am just getting my graphics in now and I don't really have the time to do a VHL job to the level I would want to.  Would it be over the top, of course, but that is how I do it so for now, AGM in Helsinki fits well.