London United Press conference

JCarson

1) What are your expectations for season 92?

2) Where in the conference do you expect London to finish? Why?

3) What will be London's biggest strength in season 92?

4) What will be London's biggest weakness in season 92?

5) Which team do you expect London to have the best record against in season 92? Why?

6) Which team do you expect London to have the worst record against in season 92? Why?

9 minutes ago, JCarson said:

5) Which team do you expect London to have the best record against in season 92? Why?

6) Which team do you expect London to have the worst record against in season 92? Why?

1. For Jesse to keep putting up amazing numbers and continue to be worthy of award nominations.

2. Probably 3rd or 4th. I think we have an amazing team but I know we haven't had the luck to be as good as the top teams.

3. Definitely Sjin, Molly and Triller. Those 3 will for sure bring us some good and hard work.

4. Defense. Always has as long as I've been around and seems to always be. Lacking in D depth is hurting us the most in the end.

5. Helskini. We killed them last season and now without Landon Wolanin, it'll be even easier.

6. Toronto or Davos. Summers and Castle are just too on par with Jesse to make it easy.

39 minutes ago, JCarson said:

1) What are your expectations for season 92? hopefully going to be better than last season I was a bit disappointed with my player, but as a GM things are looking great!

London is going to be a top team again, I don't see any reason why they would be slowing down the defence is a question mark but I'm sure some moves can be made.

Goal tending as usual we have one of the best goalies in the league!

Defence definitely with 2 of our guys retiring jacob has a big job ahead of him to put together a strong a contending blue line.

That's a tricky one maybe Moscow? they're still an upcoming team so we could steal a few extra points of them.

I don't see any team being particularly dominate against us, I like Malmo will be quite good but I'm not really sure.

16 hours ago, JCarson said:

1. With our core, I'd be disappointed if we don't make the playoffs. I think we shouldn't expect less.

2. No reason why we couldn't challenge for the division lead. But let's be safe and say second.

3. I think it's a coin flip between Jesse Teno in the net and our top end scoring, if we put together the Triller-Kerr-Molly line once again.

4. Our blue line is a big question mark as of now. Presumably the current defensive core isn't what we're going with, but we'll see.

5. Vancouver is even deeper in their rebuild than they were last season, after trading away another captain, I think we can sweep the series against them.

6. Seeing as our defense is a question mark, the Prague offense looks especially scary...