Everyones Together!

Oh wow hey guys I haven't done writing in awhile. Or had a player here. Or been active.

If you take a quick gander at the Create a Player section of the forum, you'd probably notice like 6 people with the same last name. To be honest, I was already inactive in the VHL and that will probably happen again. But my friends and I decided all to create at the same time with the hopes of sticking it out and making something cool out of it. Will that probably happen? Fuck no, half the people will disappear (myself included ngl), but at least the attempt of giving it some sort of effort will be evident, for so I assume.

I don't plan to full earn, I don't plan on having a good build. Frankly this entire Jinn (to me at least) is an entire meme thing because...well we can right? I don't really know. I've been picking up on a side hustle that I am focusing my full attention on now and I still help with the UBA with the time that I do have, so therefore 2024 will be a very interesting year for the ol Carson (as if I didn't go out with a bang in 2023, I suppose).

Anyways new year, new adventures, new chapter, new player. It's a symbolic nature, frankly, and I find that to be pretty cool!