Insert Title Here - Raimo Tuominen

CALGARY - Raimo Tuominen has already beaten his career high of goals in a season with 11. He has been slowing down as of late, so he has gotten back to analyzing his game and working hard to improve. However, he is very happy to see the Wranglers playing well and being a part of that. It has been an excellent start for this Wranglers squad and Raimo attributes it to the work and commitment of this roster.

“Not that we weren’t committed last year. We absolutely were. It was different though because we understood that there were a lot of rough patches we needed to clean up. We did so and now we’ve been really clicking. At the beginning of our training camp, it was clear that we all wanted to compete hard and claim this season for ourselves. It’s been exciting and it’s going to continue to be exciting as the season goes on.”

“Naturally, after last season’s showing, I made it a point to become more consistent. I have tapered off as of late but I am still pushing to end that as soon as I can. Rip and Sadie have been excellent mentors and I’ve been learning so much from them. They play such an up-tempo game and it’s rubbing off on me. Excellent mentors and excellent players.”