C.G.Y. Janser goes Central Park

The New York Americans have different public relation programs in place. The players are obliged to participate on a minimum amount of same but can pick and choose from them. Callum volunteered to teach kids skating in the Central Park, whereas Rin offered to give a concert to the public at the same location. Free of charge, of course. A lot of New Yorkers showed up to profit from these offers. When it was a ten year old girl's turn was up to skate with the Swiss back, she said 'If I am grown up, I want to become as good as a hockey player as you, Callum.' 'Oh dear, don't strive to be like me. Strive to be better. Look at you go, you skate already better than I do.' The fan, her confidence clearly boosted by the compliment, started to try out faster turns and even managed to skate backwards.

Meanwhile, Kagamine had both hands full to satisfy the numerous requests for autographs and selfies after she finished her performance. The Americans organization arranged for some food trucks for the attending NYA supporters, also with no charge for the citizens. It is their way to thank their loyal fans for their support over all these cup-less years.

A condition 'The Beauty and the Beast' are determined to change.  

Spoiler

Edited by Daniel Janser