Houston's Gossiper: I am still here, not just to suffer

Mutti

Hey hey hey!
You all thought Ben Icio is long gone? You were wrong! I am back and I got some news for you, my dearest readers!

Houston Bulls are getting ready for the next season! And they have some returning faces to compliment the impact they are planning to make, especially after the unforeseen success they had in the play-offs.
One of the returning players, Herald Benson, will surely make a huge impact on the team’s roster. This young and very promising goaltender made a name for himself in the last season already, and will surely secure a nice spot in the future drafts if he keeps up the great effort!

Let’s hope this goaltender doesn’t follow the similar trend to the one of the other Houston’s goalie in the last season. I heard that one, Ondra, has some issues with candy. Perhaps.. He distributed it on Willy Wonka’s turf? We’ll see.

Speaking of Ondra, he is currently in custody, held by DEA for questioning. Reason being the unexplained journey to Czechia and back, while returning with a suspect the DEA had a fair share of troubles some months ago.

However, rumor has it that the authorities have little to no evidence that would show Ondrej in a negative light. So, let’s hope he’ll be able to shine in front of the Vasteras net and not behind Houston’s City Jail bars.

That is all for this week concerning news, my loyal readers! The waters are relatively calm, with the offseason and all.. But fear not, I will keep the news coming and they won’t stop coming, back to the rules and I hit the ground running.

Take care out there!

-        Ben Icio del Torro

286 words capped for week ending 03/17/2024