My suggestions

I am once again suggesting a 12 capped per week counter on player pages as seen in this post!!! 

I have been pushing this idea for years now and the powers that be have ignored and forsaken me!!! The VHL loves this idea and it is clear in their support for me with 12 reactions. That's the most any suggestion has gotten this year! Either one of two things need to happen, me in the BOG, or me calling the shots in the league because clearly I know what's best. On a side note, whats the deal with the VHLE? Why not just remove them too? I swear each season that league has one less team and less and less activity. I think its time we pull the plug on the VHLEs life support and send all the inactives to the SHL! Speaking of inactives, we need to get these league players out of our discord VC's. Im tired of seeing 8 people in the VC (voice chat) and they're only playing league of legends and providing no substinance to this league. All it takes is one of them to be smart (hard for league players) and realize if they all become clickers they can dominate the VHLE through signing with the same team!!! We must rebel against these monsters before they ruin our great VHLE! Remember to add the TPE counter, thanks.