Looking Forward To The Future - Raimo Tuominen

CALGARY - Raimo Tuominen has been keeping busy in the off-season as he usually does, taking part in the Pro-Am (which, may I add, have had some mind blowing score lines) and waiting patiently for the season to begin. With some shakeup in the Wranglers roster, Raimo will be looking to take hold of the opportunity that has been given to him. Now that the not-so-young-anymore center has been in the VHL for a while, he has had more than ample time to get his feet wet in the league. Now he has to establish himself as a player that can bring it every night for the team.

“That’s what I hope to be. Someone who can contribute every night. Consistency has always been a huge discussion in my career. I can keep saying I will get more consistent all I want but I have to actually live up to that eventually. And I hope it is sooner than later.”

While the Wranglers might have missed the playoff in heartbreaking fashion due to two consecutive losses at the end of the season, Raimo remains confident about the team’s direction and in the team. Raimo wants to win a chip wearing a Wranglers jersey.

“Calgary is my home and this team has been my family. If I’m winning anywhere, I’m gonna do all I can to make sure it is here.”