Ben Hafkey: FIRED?

Ben Hafkey, sometimes known by his not-that-cool nickname “McLovin” is the GM of the Las Vegas Aces. He has been their GM for almost five seasons now and was the AGM before that. This is about the average length of a LVA GM career since the new owner Juan Ceson took over. Anthony Pratt lasted five seasons and Lee Xin only four. So I pose the question, what will happen next season? There have been rumours going around the Hafkey does not have long left in his position. Keeping a GM for too long is boring. It isn’t interesting unless you are the longest serving GM and Hafkey is four seasons behind Blake Laughton, Ottawa’s GM. So it seems likely that Hafkey will be gone next season unless something changes. Luckily, I have an inside source that asked to be referred to using the pseudonym “JC” who said: ‘There are no plans right now to fire Ben Hafkey. Plans might change but they also might not. Hafkey may also decide to look for “new opportunities” but he might not.’ It is clear from our inside source that Hafkey will possibly be returning or leaving next season.

@McLovin

2 hours ago, dylanjj37 said:

Ben Hafkey, sometimes known by his not-that-cool nickname “McLovin” is the GM of the Las Vegas Aces. He has been their GM for almost five seasons now and was the AGM before that. This is about the average length of a LVA GM career since the new owner Juan Ceson took over. Anthony Pratt lasted five seasons and Lee Xin only four. So I pose the question, what will happen next season? There have been rumours going around the Hafkey does not have long left in his position. Keeping a GM for too long is boring. It isn’t interesting unless you are the longest serving GM and Hafkey is four seasons behind Blake Laughton, Ottawa’s GM. So it seems likely that Hafkey will be gone next season unless something changes. Luckily, I have an inside source that asked to be referred to using the pseudonym “JC” who said: ‘There are no plans right now to fire Ben Hafkey. Plans might change but they also might not. Hafkey may also decide to look for “new opportunities” but he might not.’ It is clear from our inside source that Hafkey will possibly be returning or leaving next season.

@McLovin

I hear CBBE may be taking over the role.