Halifax invaded by President Frog

The Halifax 21st server was invaded last week by invites from none other than President Frog, @dylanjj37.  As one of the invitees, I felt I had to accept the invitation, being the Juan Ceson fan club leader, and looked forward to hearing about Dylan having been given such an important position in the Halifax organization, like AGM or something else of major importance.  And then I found out from @LucyXpher that Dylan is President Frog // John Season in the Halifax organization, which turns out to be a much more prestigious position than AGM.

As President Frog, Dylan is responsible for the energy of the new look on the Halifax server.  Initially Lucy was excited to see all the new people coming in and getting to know Halifax, but that has faded somewhat as it appears that President Frog has moved on to something else.  Where did President Frog go?  It has now been five days and there is nothing from President Frog.  At least Halifax has moved on and keeps winning in the VHLM.

176 words

President Frog certainly keeps us on our toes! That said, in the spirit of Pier 21, we’re happy to welcome any and all in Halifax, even if you are unaffiliated with the team.  I promise we won’t immediately slap you with the title “Eugene” when you join— apologies to @ELF_SH0ES! There was a misunderstanding since President Frog is very anti-penguin.

1 hour ago, Thunder said:

The Halifax 21st server was invaded last week by invites from none other than President Frog, @dylanjj37.  As one of the invitees, I felt I had to accept the invitation, being the Juan Ceson fan club leader, and looked forward to hearing about Dylan having been given such an important position in the Halifax organization, like AGM or something else of major importance.  And then I found out from @LucyXpher that Dylan is President Frog // John Season in the Halifax organization, which turns out to be a much more prestigious position than AGM.

As President Frog, Dylan is responsible for the energy of the new look on the Halifax server.  Initially Lucy was excited to see all the new people coming in and getting to know Halifax, but that has faded somewhat as it appears that President Frog has moved on to something else.  Where did President Frog go?  It has now been five days and there is nothing from President Frog.  At least Halifax has moved on and keeps winning in the VHLM.

176 words

I am not "the president frog". That is not a job title. Frog is President. He is a frog. Not me.

1 hour ago, LucyXpher said:

President Frog is very anti-penguin.

Nothing wrong with that!!  At least President Frog is not anti sharks

3 minutes ago, Thunder said:

Nothing wrong with that!!  At least President Frog is not anti sharks

If President Frog was anti-sharks, I don't know what I would do... 
Probably start a coup tbh

1 hour ago, dylanjj37 said:

Well actually, uh, @LucyXpher theres something you should know about frog

You don’t want to say what i think you’re going to say 😅

• 2 weeks later...