Mexico City Kings Press Conference Week

On 9/23/2024 at 7:10 PM, JCarson said:

Press Conference week of Sept 29 2024

1) What are your thoughts on offseason tournaments?

2) Do you take part in them, why or why not?

3) Tell me about what you normally do during the offseason?

4) What is your TPE earning plan during the offseason?

5) A recruitment advertisement went out recently, how were you recruited into the VHL?

6) Have you ever referred someone to the league, did they enjoy it?

1. I like them, offseasons tend to be too long without them.

2. Yes! I'm GMing in ProAm - Nuuk Narwhals - and my previous player is signed up to the tournament. I also AGM the Rush at JST, a team where Grønvold plays, and I've applied for a GM job at the WJC.

3. Just keep on earning. Last offseason, I did a multi-week Media Spot about tur goaltending in the previous season, maybe I'll do something similar. Offseason is a great time to dig through some numbers.

4. 12 capped every week of course! I also got 4 TPE for Super Coach and 5 TPE for VHFL, so I'm really happy. I have no idea what I put in Predictions, so let's see if I get at least a little something.

5. I came from YouTube. I'm not sure which youtuber it was, I think CynFTW or Rob Talks Hockey. They did an add read, I was intrigued but forgot about it until I heard a second ad read.

6. No, I haven't. My social circles of a) people who might be interested and b) people whose english is decent enough don't overlap.