SDM Leaders (W3)

Good day, afternoon, and night to all my fellow Sim League friends. Again, thanks for reading (or skimming) through my article and not sliding past it. Just Meghan here, trying to create more of a league atmosphere with another team update; it's a work in progress, but eventually in the future I'll have it down perfectly with the practice (I will go back for information missed to fill in a full report in the end). If you're a teammate, keep rocking on, even if you're a random viewer for the first time. Grab the drum sticks; it's time to name the winners of Week 3 🥁.

GAMES 22-31 

CONSISTENT goes to..

D. Ahsoka Tano (7 GAMES)

Best Performance ➡ GAME 6 (126), G:3 A:1 +/-:+2 S:6

Tano stunned the crowd with dazzling swift moves around checks, sticks, and trailing skateblades all week. Heck, not only did she stun the crowd, but our bench was getting jolted too. It seemed like the more she played, the better she handled the pressure from better opponents, making it an easy decision for our coach to choose her to lead the way more often in dire situations. Starting off the week with a point in a game where only four were handled out and continuing it for the next seven was mind-blowing, mostly because I had thought my streak of six would win it, but nope, Ahsoka jumps from the top rope and doesn't let up. If we were counting points from last week, the streak actually ended at 8, even with Sunderbruch, the previous winner, stretching his to 7, it's no match compared to this week's scoresheet streak stingray ⚡️.

Pool Party Summer GIF by BuzzFeed

You win a pool and plenty of snacks to help host a party for weeks! Or you can hide 'em in a shell for our flights during the season 🛩

@aimkin

SECOND-BEST goes to..

LW Meghan Dancalot (4)

Best Performance ➡ Game 6 (126), G:2 A:2 +/-:+2 S:5 H:1

I'll keep it brief because I don't like to talk about my personal statistics, even before leading the team, but look at me putting in work! Again, this award was won by a slim margin, but nobody else really came close, and the only other person to have multiples was Tano with 2. Maybe it was a dominant win, but knowing my teammates spread themselves out to carry us on is definitely a bright spot anybody could enjoy on the beach 🦀.

David Hasselhoff Fire GIF by Baywatch

Speaking of beaches, I win a role in a knockoff Baywatch movie! 🏊

@diacope

TEAM LEADER goes to..

LW Meghan Dancalot (4)

Best Game ➡ Game 6 (126) G:2 A:2 +/-:+2 S:5 H:1

I swear, I counted the numbers more than once! This is definitely weird, giving myself not one but two honours in the same article, writing it from my point of view, but it had to happen in order to continue the process!! Bare with me, please. Okay, so I had 4 total games where my body of work performed better than my teammates. Unlike the last one being spread out between several players, it's Sunderbucks himself flexing and grunting at the same time, finishing with 3. He's been on a tear lately, and a lot of these came down to fractions. Expect to see his name more often than not if he continues to play like the player Moscow's scouts hyped him up to be before selecting him in May. Oops, I forgot this was about me 😋.

Melissa Mccarthy Superbowl GIF by ADWEEK

To go along with my last reward, it looks like I also won a golden bikini and an appearance in a tunafish commercial! 🎣 

@diacope

STANDINGS

Team Leader

Dancalot 🐠 🐠 

Sunderbruch 🐠 

Cavill 🐠 

Second-Best

Dancalot 🐚 🐚 

Cavill 🐚 

Ender 🐚 

Consistent

Tano 🌊 🌊