Why Lightning McSnipe is the GOAT

Why Lightning McSnipe is the GOAT and Chicago

Lightning McSnipe Does it Again (GOAT STATUS)

Alright, it's time to write 500 words about how Lightning McSnipe aka @Langostine is the best player to ever exist in the VHL. (THIS ARTICLE IS SATIRE). Starting off, he already has 92 games played in the M. I don't know a single player in the M that currently has exactly 92 games played besides Lightning McSnipe, which already puts him in the GOAT debate. He has something that nobody else has, leading him to hold a record. Next up, he has a -33. Now you might be thinking, how does this make him the GOAT. Well, again, name another player in his career in the M that has a -33. PLUS he's currently on the rise. Last season he was a -41, but this season he's a +8. Imagine that improvement from one of your players, he's seen an insane improvement in his +/-. On top of that, he's on pace to have more points this season than last season. Again, more improvement from my GOAT Lightning McSnipe. Now that's three great reasons why he literally is the best player in the M and an absolute S-Tier player in the M. However, this one literally takes the cake. This is the best thing that he could have going for him, and that's he has Lightning and Snipe in his name. I don't know a single other player with these two words in their name and if you think about it, he might be able to snipe it so fast, that it's like lightning. Appears in an instance, and disappears super fast. That's Lightning McSnipe. 

He's gearing up for a strong playoff run as he'll be an absolute terror come playoff time. He'll probably be a point-per-game, hoping that they do make it to the post-season. I believe that Lightning McSnipe is going to live up to his GOAT status in the playoffs and drop an insane amount of points. Next season if he's somehow in the M still, he'll be a literal god. This guy dropping 100+ points and winning awards. If he's in the E, he probably won't drop as many points, but he'll still be the GOAT. The fact he contributes to his team on and off the ice shows a leader. He saved my dog from a burning building. That's how much of a legend he is. Thank you Lightning McSnipe for being the best player (CHICAGO PROSPECT BTW) and he's ready to tear it up in the future. Also this article is complete satire and I just need 500 words. The M looks like a bunch of fun and when I recreate, I'll for sure be doing some crazy stuff and having a great time.

Chicago owns Toronto (MOON TOLD ME TO TALK ABOUT IT)

Chicago has only lost to Toronto once this season and we got destroyed. However, after that, the team literally said no longer will we be losing it's time to lock in. We ended up beating Toronto three games in a row and have a 3-1-0 record against them. If we play this team in the playoffs @Kenamatic @ToddlyBobbly and @Moon better be scared because we're paying the refs to win the series. You heard it here folks. We are going to win the series because we will pay the VHL refs. (THIS IS A JOKE WE CANNOT PAY THE REFS)