SDM Leaders (W4)

Well, this didn't work out the way I planned it to, but thankfully, there are still 30 games left in the season for others to step up.. For formality, here's the winner of Week 4 😋.

*instead of adding the best performance overall, I went with the best in each streak.

GAMES 32-41

CONSISTENT goes to..

LW. Meghan Dancalot (10 GAMES)

You read that correctly: 10 games straight with a point. Last time I won an award, at least it wasn't the best of, but this definitely is the new number to beat, technically 13 if you count the previous 3 matches. Next up, the person who came close and tied his best streak in a week is Nicholas Sunderbruch Jr. with a 7 streak, and newcomer Kiefer racked up a 5 streak, while four more players went on streaks of 4. I can't say it wasn't competitive 📊!

Best Performance ➡ Game 10 (202) G:1 A:2 +/-:+2 S:13 H:2 SB:1

r and r yes GIF by Celebrity Cruises Gifs

I win a cruise along the coast and a ride to any surrounding vacation hot spot, all inclusive!

@diacope

SECOND-BEST goes to..

LW. Meghan Dancalot (6 GAMES)

I actually, don't mind awarding myself the second-best because it's the position I want my player to be in and I like to boost stars around me, but it's another mention that had me talking to a wall. In the previous 10, six times my name was mentioned beside every position on the Marlins, now that's cool! Behind my efforts, four of my teammates had a second-best performance, so it wasn't even close 🗻

Best Performance ➡ Game 6 (182) G:2 A:1 +/-:+2 S:11 H:3

fish tank misfits and monsters GIF by truTV’s Bobcat Goldthwait’s Misfits & Monsters

I win a baby Marlin named Neptune and all the essentials needed to help her grow!

@diacope

TEAM LEADER goes to..

LW Meghan Dancalot (3 GAMES)

Going into this, I tried my best to give others an edge to win, closing my eyes at the totals, but I didn't stop increasing my statistics all week; hits, shot blocks, and even more shots vanquished my attempt to override. It has been done. I am the first triple hook of the season! This one was actually closer than the others; Ahsoka Tano and Kendra Cavill were top players for San Diego twice, and the others were not far behind with one 🎣.

Best Performance ➡ Game 10 (202) G:1 A:2 +/-:+2 S:13 H:2 SB:1

download.jpeg.1b035f30bb0b7f213f85cdb097e38600.jpegc4aa89f1c6f946f06313bc183f82b594.gif

I win a golden remote control boat and the honour to be on the new billboard in the parking lot for the rest of the season!

@diacope

STANDINGS

Team Leader

1. Dancalot 🐠 🐠 🐠 

2. Sunderbruch 🐠 

Cavill 🐠 

Second-Best

1. Dancalot 🐚 🐚 🐚 

2. Cavill 🐚 

Ender 🐚 

Consistent

1. Tano 🌊 🌊