Games: 222-230

VHL Games

4 hours ago, diacope said:

Did Tano's flight get cancelled or something? 🙃 

18 minutes ago, LucyXpher said:

Must’ve been the Houston traffic…

That’s a good one^

“Houston Bulls Management listed newly signed defender Ashoka Tano as a healthy scratch through Games 222-230. Management wanted to make sure Tano was fully rested and familiar with the arena and team before participating in play…” 

(My message about line changes to Cow didn't send and I didn’t realize) 😭😭😭

With the extended rest I'm sure she'll be more than ready for tomorrow! Shit happens!! 

Hey coach.. I'm going to go for a drive in the new neighbourhood, hopefully I don't get lost 🥷

Las Vegas Aces vs. Ottawa Lynx: Game 230

Sadly, the dire play of the Las Vegas Aces has continued as they fell to the Ottawa Lynx by a score of 6-3. The score reflected the 55 to 29 shot advantage enjoyed by Ottawa.

The 1st period ensured that Las Vegas was going to be in for a struggle as they gave up the 1st goal to Ottawa 53 seconds in to the game. Before the 1st interval Trapstove Boutin scored 4 goals for Ottawa, with 2 of them only 11 seconds a part from each other. With the score 5-0 at that 1st break, it was clear that this was going not be the Aces day.

They were able to score 3 goals to make the score respectable, but none were scored by recognizable players.

For the players on the Aces, this is just another loss in a season that brings frustration to a new level…and they are looking forward to starting with a clean slate next season.

Word Count: 160