SDM Leaders (W5)

diacope

I know, I know, my player doesn't play in San Diego anymore, but when I signed my contract, it must have been in the fine print because I'm signed up for the next few weeks plus playoffs (even if I don't get TPE), at least I won't be winning anymore awards and am a non-bias source. Alright, let's get into it, Here's the list of the best players of Week 5 🤓 

GAMES 42-52

CONSISTENT goes to..

LW. Seto Kaiba (5 GAMES) 

Setting up before and after the Marlins recent frenzy of trades made it easy for Kaiba to make a difference for his team, like he desired to do before all the madness, shooting accurately all week 🎯. Right behind him, Sunderbruch, Akimoto, and Belle had streaks of four, making this a very close race. A player to look out for next time will be Ender, who ended the week with the only point streak on his squad; he had a three-point streak snap this time. Bartholomew as well, racking up three games in a row with outstanding efficiency, and has the potential to do more with more of the net available after San Diego traded away Cavill, impressing the coach enough to keep him in town for more looks before the draft 🥅 

Best Performance ➡ Game 5 (228) G:1 A:1 +/-:+2 S:5 H:2 SB:1

Playing Cards Rainbow GIF by Black Roses Playing Cards

You win a classic San Diego Marlins hockey card set, every captain is a holographic! 

@Arce

SECOND-BEST goes to..

LW. Seto Kaiba (5)

Coming out of nowhere with a second honour this week is a familiar face, Seto. it makes sense for his consistent play, helping out his teammates despite the result, but when you look deeper 🕳, he pretty much matched the top player in these efforts, two times behind his goaltender and two times behind both centres. The runner-ups for this didn't even come close without using too many characters; six different players boosted a star, making this one of the Marlins biggest runaway efforts during a week in the S94 season 😲.

Best Performance ➡ Game 7 (238) G:0 A:3 +/-:+2 PIM:2 S:4 H:2 SB:1

Prince Edward County Fishing GIF by Great Blue Resorts

You win a cozy cottage by Lake Cuyamaka for the rest of the season!

@Arce

TEAM LEADER goes to..

C. Ender (5)

Finding his game after a streaky start to the season and week is one of the team's fiercest scorers, Ender. Pushing forward ▶️ with the most first star worthy efforts in every step of the game log, he finally found the space he likes to work with, scoring nine times in the eleven games recored. Sunder had three outstanding efforts but ended up being more streaky than he had hoped for, coming off a red-hot past few weeks 🔥

Best Performance ➡ Game 10 (253) G:2 A:1 +/-:3 S:14 H:3 SB:1

Dance Art GIF by Raz

You win a magazine cover and a customizable golden statue to set up in your garden or balcony!
@Ender9511

STANDINGS

Team Leader

1. Dancalot 🐠 🐠 🐠 

2. Sunderbruch 🐠 

Cavill 🐠 

Ender 🐠 

Second-Best

1. Dancalot 🐚 🐚 🐚 

2. Cavill 🐚 

Ender 🐚 

Kaiba 🐚