Rocket Young X Las Vegas Aces

Hello there friend! Here to give some constructive and subjective review on your peace here! First of all a very obvious choice of props used for this graphics as the team is called Las Vegas Aces and you used Aces from card deck to represent the team. By the outcome of the graphics I can tell that you don't have much experience with graphics which is totally fine as experience comes with practice and that's what improves the quality of the work with time. This time to give you some pointers where you could improve is the stock picture itself and text. Picture is very low quality (might be a reason why this exact picture was used) which hinders the overall quality of the graphic as the stock picture is the majority of the work here. The text is plain font placed on top of the picture which could improve to make it nicer. You don't have to be text guru, but simply looking for nicer font online and using it can drastically improve the work. Oh an also the text positioning.

Thank you for the graphic made and keep on working on gaining experience!

Review: 5/10 

Yeah I don’t have experience in graphic design I know what you mean about image quality and the design. Now I know what to look for in graphic design and graphic in general. I just want to say thank you for your feedback about my work and i appreciate it too. five out of ten is not bad for beginner and I’m happy with it .