Choices Choices

When I decided to join the Mississauga Hounds as a waiver signing I had no idea I would become part of the league’s most potent scoring trio. 

Left Winger Clapbomb Bardownski III, Right Winger Konstyantyn Shevchenko and myself are responsible for an outstanding 325 points! 

I currently lead in points with 112 (42 goals, 70 assists) with Bardownski close behind with 108 points (37 goals, 71 assists) and Shevchenko pushing us to be even better with 105 points (49 goals, 56 assists). This goal scoring trio has accounted for almost 70% of all of the points the Hounds have scored this season.

I have no idea what the post-season will look like for us…I hope we can pull off a shock or 2. But no matter what, this has been 1 hell of a season to be in front of the opposition’s net. 

It looks like Shevchenko will be going up and that Bardownski will, more than likely, be with the Hounds next season. But for me, who knows where I will end up. 

But I can say that this season has been one to remember and I cant wait to see what happens next!

Word Count: 195