The Stink Continues

I-Smell's stink continues. The league members and team that are near him have been feeling the impact. Here are the unique situation of what has transpired this season. 

1. Former GM Houston - gives up on managing in the VHLM
I-Smell joined Houston for the end of the season last year going for a playoff run. The stink and impact of that however cost the team long term. The GM @AJW has announced he will be stepping down and rumors have it he just couldn't take any stinky more players in the minors as their smells are unfiltered and he hopes he never has to go through with that again.

2. Team Goalie leaves
The max goalie for Mexico City had just had too much of the smell they quit and left the league for the forseeable future. He had to be dropped from the team and rumor has it he won't join back to the league until I-Smell is way off to the pros.

3. Rookie colleagues
This is one of the rare draft classes that the TPE difference between a new user and the rest has had a wide gap. In this case, the top new users behind I-Smell were either his teammates in Mexico City or a colleague in the PBE. All have made sure to have a good size gap so they don't come close as the smell is deadly.

Now if you are a GM in the VHL and VHLE you better be concerned and worried about a potential prospect entering your locker room and causing issues. Be warned as everything has him being skipped by everyone and being last in both drafts.