book of speed (4)

Posted (edited)

dancalot diaries 
book of speed - gear 4 (160/mph) 
"peaking activness, cooling down blur and refreshing in the background"

i had some of this written earlier, but for some reason it vanished and never saved; possibly i didn't click away from text before i exited the tab or maybe it was a VHL fairy trying to stop my grind. oh well, more talking for me 😇 

..like i was trying to say a few hours ago now, it feels like as the speed increased all this time, things in the rear view started to become more clear, almost like i'm now moving in a blur. yeah, maybe it's not a good thing to casually take a rest in the remaining weeks of the season, but it helped clear my mind, resetting for the perfect time to learn more. technically, nothing ever slowed down though; articles and games passed by, and everything since my last check-in has gone according to plan. i've stayed on the right side of traffic and haven't worried too much about missing too much, enjoying my team, and experiencing moment by moment in cruise control. thanks for supplying content, everyone! thanks for being awesome teammates in san diego and halifax too; you've all helped me stay engaged at different levels and made it all happen for me every step of the way, especially when i was absent or not feeling my best self, helping me find happiness without needing much weed.

another glitch in the matrix from the funny thing since the last time we spoke is the fact that my first two articles came after each other; now these two will follow suit, could even possibly have two more upcoming articles if we go deep in the playoffs side by side, gear 5, and the inevitable reverse action that will wrap everything up nicely. well, i've rejoiced from my hard work and actions during the season. time to see what my sister is made of in the games that mean the most, until next time.. ashley dancalot outskies!

*sandman mumbles* 😈 

Edited by diacope