Tano Doing Well Despite Brink of Elimination

Heading into the end of the first round of the playoffs, Ahsoka Tano currently has an average of a point per game over the last five games. With 2 goals and 3 assists, she isn’t making any big waves, but she is producing at least. And with only 2 penalty minutes, it seems the Greenlander has started to learn her lesson in discipline. 

Currently the Houston Bulls are on the brink of elimination against the Mexico City Kings, Tano’s first team in the VHLM. With a loss tonight, her time in the playoffs will end and it will be a long off season until her VHLE and VHL drafts.

“I hope we can keep it together tonight but we’re so well matched with Mexico City that I really can see the series going either way. I’d love to see us take it to Game 7 but taking it one game at a time is the goal right now.”

158 words for week ending 7/14/2024

Posted (edited)

Honestly, and especially after the trade, Houston became my favourite to win it all. They had the most forwards all season, and from my previous experience, everybody performs better in the playoffs, or at least can surprise you with their season numbers. Better luck next time in the VHLE 🙂

Edited by diacope