Juan Ceson Coaches Samsayz

Juan Ceson, known for being the best defenseman to ever play in the VHLM, is also one of the nicest people to have graced the league’s ice. As an act of kindness, he will often help the less fortunate (much like his son who recently raised thousands of dollars to help a shoeless old lady). Recently, Juan has despaired at the lack of shot blocking ability in the modern VHLM talent. Seeing future first overall pick Samsayz I-Smell being unable to block any shots at a Houston practice one day, Juan knew something had to be done. He arranged to give Samsayz a personal shot blocking masterclass to ensure that he would be the only viable first overall pick choice. Normally, this class could cost hundreds of thousands of dollars, if you could even book one at all. Juan is particularly fussy over who he coaches. But now, Samsayz I-Smell is one of the best shot blockers in the VHLM (behind Manny Ceson) and should definitely be picked first overall.

@CaptainSB

But even with all that personal mentoring, I-Smell was just too stinky and showed he isn't 1st round material.

News spread of the incident and his draft stock is taking a big hit causing many to wonder will he possibly not be drafted at all and be a FA?

1 minute ago, CaptainSB said:

But even with all that personal mentoring, I-Smell was just too stinky and showed he isn't 1st round material.

News spread of the incident and his draft stock is taking a big hit causing many to wonder will he possibly not be drafted at all and be a FA?

No, he is a star player now. Juan is endorsing him to go 1oa.