CGY packing for the ProAM

Callum was drafted together with his HOF dad into the Flora Vista Foxes for the ProAm Tournament. This event is an illustrous meet-up of active and retired VHL players and some who have not made it (yet) to that level of competitiveness. Where old friendships (and some feuds) are revived and people try to learn from each others.  

His cousin Eilidh would like to tag along, but she has still exams in uni. 

While cautiously placing every item in its proper place, Callum addresses the young Scot: 'Tha fios agad gu bheil e uabhasach math cuidegin a bhith timcheall gus Gàidhlig na h-Alba a bhruidhinn.'

His room mate is taken aback, but immediately answers in English: 'Yeah I bet there are not many in your New York circle who still speak the old language.'

The Swiss is committed though and sticks to Gaelic: 'An toir mi do spèis uaibh gu m'athair?'

Eilidh replies: 'Of course, I have not seen him in a while. Tell him to go visit the family in Scotland, it has been way too long.'

'Innsidh mise dha, ach tha fios agad cho trang sa tha e. Is dòcha gum bi barrachd soirbheachas agad na tha mi a’ dèanamh.'

'Yeah, I will remind him. Does he still have the same cell phone number?'

'Aye, that he does.'

'Good. Break a leg and win the ProAm, 'cuz. And don't forget to bring a souvenir.'

'I will. Good luck on the tests. Not that I think you need it, you prepared well.'

'Thanks. God Speed.'

And so Callum went to the subway to catch his flight to the ProAm.