The most boring media spot ever written: A yapping session by VLG

The most boring media spot ever written: A Yapping session by VLG

Hello there, been a while right ? Haven’t written a media spot since forever… actually my last would be my career reflection on October 4th. The last actual media spot is a theme week one ! Where I was debating whether or not I was FISTED ANALLY BY A CIRCUS MONKEY off the S89 Funk trophy. Made a couple graphics in between but I’m back to writing  a 500 words essay. Let’s say getting tpe is a bit longer when you don’t have a 10 tpe job pay ! 

In the mean time a lot happened for Vincent Laroche-Gagnier : He got traded, continued being a star and even retired. Isn’t it weird that the dude is better off without me earning tpe and applying them ??? I won a cup too ! I would go on about how historic and legendary the run was but I legit have no idea how it went lmao. 

Ultimately, I decided to recreate. I’m hoping I can  be active a lot again and maybe earn some individual hardware with my new player. I think a few people already knew the name of the player for over a year now. Wefernardo Mackingikus was already decided for the name and St-Vincent and the Grenadines for the location. The position is what remained to be determined. I kept a winger so I’m staying on familliar ground. 

The main objective with Wefernardo is individual hardware and in the best world a Hall of Famer. I honestly feel like for a first gen VLG did good. The guy stayed at the top of the stats without any problems while I was away that’s not anything ! 

The draft is soon I think ? Haven’t received any draft interview yet obviously and I don’t know If I will. I think some of the gm already know me and I think that’s probably where I’ll end up since I’m not at the top of the TPE lists. 

I’ve noticed that the portal got a retool it looks super from what I’ve seen. I have a special spot for the user page with all their players, awards, stats etc. It’s a great addition that I’m a fan of. 

In terms of player, Vincent Laroche-Gagnier and Wefernardo Mackingikus will be very similar but what I’m curious is how similarly and how differently their careers will plan out.

Vincent the user has really changed since the last time I’ve been active. I graduated high school, got my drivers license, got my car, renovated my room, got in Cegep ( Quebec’s version of College) and prom and graduation which correlates with ending high school obviously. 

VLG made a surprise come back to the Pro-Am tournament to start my revenge tour and my return to activity. I’ve been told that RC tried making a come back but disapppeared after only a day… hopefully my come back ends up lasting. There’s a good portion of new active members in the league and I hope I’ll have the opportunity to interact with them. 

I am currently on a vacation with a friend’s family in Gaspésie so I don’t have access to a computer which is why I’m just writing a bunch of random stuff. A super blend media spot without any real content, continuity, layout, formatting,

Images or message. But no worries everyone, I won’t be making boring media spot like that forever ! Im finally at 500 words…