Harrington Midseason Recap

Blues Hockey Lol GIF by St. Louis Blues

More than halfway into the season, I wanted to recap my player River Harrington’s regular season stats thus far in the VHLM. Selected 2nd overall by the Ottawa Lynx, they were working with a thin roster, but I believe River has put up some respectable numbers. They’re by no means award-winning ones, but decent enough.

Through 42 games, River has 12 goals and 43 assists for a total of 55 points. While I know these numbers should be spectacular for a defenseman, I had higher goals set since I was building him to be more offensively-minded. He also only has 12 goals this season, which ties the amount he had in only 19 games last season without a capped build, so that puzzled me. He also boasts 51 hits and 75 shots blocked.

Dumping more than 100 TPE by the next season’s start should be extremely satisfying and I do think I will up his PC and DC so he can keep possession of the puck more often, hence increasing his ability to score. Given that he’s a defenseman, I gotta return to those core attributes.

To cap this write up off when looking at the stat leaderboards: River is tied for 9th in points overall (55), tied for 3rd in assists (43), second in defenseman points (55), and tied for 9th in shots blocked (75). Overall, not too bad, I’d say.