Kirby Mini Rambles: I Love Applying Banked TPE

kirbithan

Having been capped at 200 TPE since the week going into the VHLM dispersal draft for S95, I’ve been able to bank quite a lot now. Once this article gets approved, the count will be up to 121 that I can apply to River as soon as that rollover happens, which is always super exciting! There’s something so satisfying about being able to dump all of those points into attributes all at once, and I’ve been playing around with the player build tool to see how I want to utilize the TPE that I’ve earned. I’ve been aiming for a more offensively driven build as a defenseman, but I’ve been considering trying to balance it out into a two-way build so River can hit harder and block more shots after seeing his performance in the M this season. I’d also be lying if I said I didn’t want to craft him into a VHFL-pick worthy player in the future as well. I guess I just wrote this little Kirby Mini Rambles as a longer way of saying: WOW, it feels really nice to see over 100 banked go down to 0 at the first opportunity, and to see a build improve greatly with its application.

1 minute ago, Aimee said:

I know how you feel. I've been capped at 400 the whole season lol. 

it's such a struggle lol! ahsoka is gonna be a beast in the vhl and i can't wait to see what she can do. 👀