Some Reflections

We're coming into the last little bit of this season and it's honestly flown by for me. As a first gen and coming into this only knowing Kirby, I really wasn't sure what I was going to find or if this was going to turn out well for me. I figured it was at least worth a shot and with Season 95 set to wrap up soon I can honestly say I'm very glad that I took the plunge and decided to join the VHL.

By nature, I'm usually more of a quiet person. I can get anxious pretty easily and at first, all of this was a bit overwhelming. But as time went on and I started to get to know some more people, it became easier and now I can honestly say that I really look forward to coming home and logging in every day to see what's happened in the world of the VHL, especially with how my boy Slava is doing.

Seeing my creation do so well was not something that I was expecting at all, which has made it feel that much nicer. I just hope I can continue to build on the success he's been having in Mississauga and potentially turn out a good player at the VHL level. Many thanks to those I've been in locker rooms with and also just take a second to like my writings. I'm not good at graphics so that's why I concentrate my efforts to written word only pretty much but hey, at least I have something. Many thanks again to those who've made this something that really brightens up my day.

(word count: 275)

30 minutes ago, Triller said:

It is always awesome to see members like yourself get hooked!  Kirby must have known! Lol

The psychic vibes are strong with her. She predicted a Formula 1 signing too. Maybe we should get her to give us the lottery numbers soon. 🤣

3 hours ago, OblivionWalker said:

The psychic vibes are strong with her. She predicted a Formula 1 signing too. Maybe we should get her to give us the lottery numbers soon. 🤣

I'm in!