CGY Janser preparing for the off-season

Daniel Janser

Callum is rummaging through his flat he shares with his cousin Eilidh. Looking for his odd part of equipment or some clothes he needs. 

'Hey, cuz what are you up to?' asks the Scottish lass.

'Well, as someone attending uni, you should be able through the method of deduction, that I am packing.' responds the Swiss.

'Funny. What for?'

'Well, I am going to Switzerland to attend my annual military service, then I go to Kiel to oversee the final fitting of my Gramps' new yacht at the Lurssen dockyard and last but not least, I will participate in the ProAm tournament. Should there be any time left, I will visit Adam and the 'Tightfisted Three' and see what they are up to or go to Calgary and meet with some old friends and padrinho Leandro.'

'Seems like a pretty busy off-season for you.'

'Yeah, I am happy I do not have to learn for any trimester tests though like a certain someone I know.'

'Ah will you shut up. I'll have you know that I am doing well and that I am ahead of the curve with my assignments. Does that mean I have free reign of the flat during your absence?'

'Within reason. And maybe you want to use some of the time to visit Marcel in the Hamptons. He mentioned he has not seen you in a while.'

'Yeah, I would like that. Can I take your truck to drive to him?'

'Okay. But if I get my car back any different than I gave it, Monster Joe will have to dispose of two bodies.' 

'Nice 'Pulp Fiction' reference there, Mr Wolf. I will take extra care of her, promise.'

'Good enough. Okay I need to rush to catch my plane, see you in a couple of weeks, Eilidh.'

'God speed, Cal.'