And We Are Off

Ball

Yes we are now underway with the first annual Super Cup Draft. As you all know by now we are doing an offline draft. So while I was waiting for my selection, I fell asleep and when I awoke this morning, this weird thing called life reared its ugly head, rendering me from making my selection to just around right now. As you have seen the draft kicked off with who would have guessed it, Ethan Osbourne. No surprise there seeing as Osbourne is a highly touted, highly regarded player in the league. Next we saw Kameron Taylor go off the board, a great selection for Edgar who had to go with arguably the second best player in the league. Next was Tomas Tukio, seeing as Sklar Rift, Remy Lebeau, and Alexander Labatte are all unavailable for different reasons, so great selection here too. Fourth overall in the draft was Yuri Grigorenko and fifth overall, my selection, was Grigorenko's teammate Alexander Valiq. I had to go Valiq not only because he is an outstanding defenseman, but because in the end, Patrice Reynaud was the epitome of defense. So now we are waiting on the last pick of the first round and the first of the second round by +Minus, before yours truly gets to go again! Well I will take my 1 TPE, take my time selecting, and let you all enjoy the Super Cup Draft as it unfolds!