KrOnos

Evans

The Riga Reign find themselves on the outside of the playoffs looking in at the moment. A very young team in a weaker conference would usually have to try hard to lose games, but due to the trade that sent their first for Maximoff, the Reign are actually going out on the ice and trying to compete every night. Fighting for wins has been difficult, especially when their offense has become stagnant. Titan Kronos hopes he can change that.

I know that I am technically a defense guy first, but I have been spending a little bit of extra time in the gym working on scoring. There have been several games this seasons where we just needed someone to step up and get us a goal. I may not be the guy that you can rely on every single game, but in those instances I think I can be the one to step up. I come from a scoring background and am very used to having the puck under my control moving forward. With a couple of hard days work, I can get myself back into the groove that I had in the VHLM that had me near the top of the league in goals for my position. This team is young and we are all still trying to find our groove together so the issues we are having are to be expected. I actually think that we might be playing better than people thought we would at the beginning of the season. If I am able to step up and produce all around, I think our chances at making the playoffs greatly improve. This team's goal is to win a cup and despite us being a few seasons away, each and every issue we run into now is a learning experience we take care of now instead of later. Right now we struggle to score. Next week we might struggle to defend. If we are able to continue to find out what we are doing wrong and improving on it, that's a great sign for our future.