Claimed: Where'd He Go? We've Missed Him So

Evans

hockey-2113-27ab33f2f487a35c14a0d214378519e5@1x.jpg

In the world of hockey, it is truly difficult to be bigger than the sport itself. In football and basketball, you often come across players that's fame tend to reach even those who aren't fans of the sport. They become household names because of what they are able to do while playing their sport. Former Riga Reign Defenseman Titan Kronos wanted to be that guy for the VHL. After winning a cup with the Riga Reign , many execs expected the fame driven player to cash in and attempt to put his name even further out into the world. Instead, Kronos decided to not suit up for a team last season despite offers from several teams. No one knows why he decided to take the year off, but after staying silent and out of the eyes of the media for an entire season, Kronos was spotted leaving a workout in his home town sporting a VHL logo shirt. Could this mean that the former number one overall pick is looking to make a comeback?

Despite the sightings at various gyms all over the Indianapolis area, Kronos has avoided any and all questions regarding his potential return. Media outlets have made it their personal journey to be the first ones to break his possible come back and have decided to follow Kronos as he does various things throughout his day. When asked about why he decided to step away, Kronos had this to say.

You ever have one of those days where you wake up and you're unsure what you want to do with your life? Everybody experiences them here and there. Well, I was having days like that every single day. I felt like my purpose in life had changed and I had not changed my habits or job to fit it. I'm an adult and adults go through these things from time to time. I turned my attention to religion and I think it has really helped me see the light. I took one long hard look in the mirror and I realized that every single thing I wanted answered was within me. I was a special football player, I was a special hockey player, but what I am now makes those things not even matter anymore. I've become something much greater in life and it is now my duty to go out there and spread my views so that others may be saved as well. This isn't Christianity. I see the look you guys are giving me. This isn't Scientology or Hinduism. This is something real. Those religions speak of a person whom never existed. In my new founded glory, I am that man that those religions needed. I am born again and I am prepared to do what it takes to help those that need guidance see the light. Hockey is no longer my calling. 

Many assume this means that Kronos will not sign with a team this season and end up sitting out yet another year of his prime. Some team execs have turned their attention away from the former number one pick after hearing that he has turned to some sort of new religion to help him see the light and help others. While the name of this religion is still unknown, rumors have begun to spread that it would be described as "cult-like". Be sure to stay tuned as updates regarding this story eventually pour in.