Daring Do Starting Stron

Eggy216

With only 4 games played in the VHLM, Daring Do already finds herself with a goal and four assists for five points along with seven hits. While it's a strong showing from the young forward, she's not happy yet. "I didn't come here to be in second place. I came here to win. We came close to handing Vegas their first loss of the season, but we fell just barely short. I'm telling you right now, we'll be able to hand them a loss this season, and when it comes to the playoffs they're going to be the ones praying they can somehow find a way to win. Saskatoon is coming strong this year, I promise you that." When asked what areas of her game she believed needed improvement, Daring Do pointed to her lack of scoring. "As nice as it is that I'm passing pucks and setting up my teammates for important goals, I want to be able to finish them too. This team needs scoring, and they brought me in to help them win games. We're not going to win if we're not scoring, and I plan to bring the finish this team needs to come in first."