The Future of Riga?

SlapshotWrangler

Riga-Nathan MacKinnon, Rylan Peace, Ryan Kastelic, and Anthony Dabarno were drafted by the Reign. "This draft right here is proof that Hedgehog is the best General Manager. Kastelic is great, will do very well at the blueline, Anthony and MacKinnon are awesome centres, and it's great that they are gonna join us soon. Rylan Peace is the best Right Winger I have every played with, and I am excited to watch his growth. Dylan is the best Defensemen I have ever met, great offensively, good at his own end, and a very good playmaker. I'm so glad I am with him, I bet Baltimore blew up in his first VHL Game. Shawn is a great leader, and I think he should get the A one day in his career."

Crimson has been ok, with 6 points, 4 goals and 2 assists. There was some controversy, because a lot of Crimson's points were taken away due to re-simming but Crimson says he will just deal with it.

"You know, can't really change anything, if I rant, nothing will happen so, just gotta make up for it in the future."