The SEA Games!

SlapshotWrangler

Name one person who loves international stages more than Ryuu. The main reason he chose the VHL over the NHL was because the teams were international. He has competed in the WJC, World Cup, Olympics, and maybe now the SEA Games. That's right, Ryuu has gone to the Philippines to get ready for the SEA (Southeast Asian) Games where we will captain former gold medal team, Team Philippines. The Philippines is a tropical country, which makes you wonder where the heck they got the idea of hockey but, here we are. The "Philippine Mighty Ducks" won against the Malaysian team, winning the inaugural SEA Hockey Championship. They were deadly in the SEA Games before, but boy will they be even more deadly with the Daisuke Kanou trophy-winner. "Gonna be a great opportunity to represent my country again, and I really hope we win. I met some of the guys during my last trip to the Philippines so I can't wait to see them all again."

Crimson is also planning on doing a try-out for the Japanese Hockey Team for the 2022 Winter Olympic Games.