Finn Davison on upcoming draft

Bayley

With HC Davos really looking forward at the draft, Finn Davison comments on guys that have impressed him as well as people that he is looking at to being the next guys to come up and make a splash. 

"There have been many guys that have really impressed me in the VHLM this past season. You have to be excited about Triple H and Shane Mars, there is no question about that. I mean, we also have guys like Mikko Aaltonen, Shawnomir Jagr as well that really ripped it up. Honestly, I could see a guy like Mars making a nice teammate in Davos. I also love the look of MAximilian Kirbsson. He has that Swedish touch. The guy that I would love to see in a Davos uniform is Codrick Past. As a fellow UK guy, Past is a defenseman in which we could definitely use. He is so interesting. Solid two way guy that had 97 points last season for MIN. I mean, you have to be interested and intrigued with a guy like that. He just absolutely tears it up. I could see him going 2nd round or even late first. I have no idea what our GM is thinking, so I am really just talking out of my butt, but I know he interests me." 

Davos has 3 1st round picks in this upcoming draft. Will Davison have his wish come true? Time can only tell.