What's wrong, Pierre?

Dominus89

PipQki6.jpg

San Diego, Cali. After a strong start to the season, Pierre has in the recent games seemed to have found himself in a slump. We meet him outside The Marlins training facility for a quik interview.

After being one of the top defenders in both points and hits, you have now slipped far down the rankings, what do you have to say about that?

- Say about what? It's just numbers, the only thing I care about is helping my team in getting that W. I have a question for you, we're fourth in the league, how many people thought that before the season started?

That's great for your team, but what did you feel when Marlins signed with the much stronger and taller defender Lincoln Tate?
- What I felt? Woooh, awesome another player to help us to win more games. If you're trying to stirr something up, you're doing a very bad job. Who writes these stupid questions, did you write them?

Do your research. I've never been focusing on my offensive qualities, this isn't the swedish third league where my grandma would be able to rack up points. 

So you mean you are frustrated with not getting to show your full potential and having another defender fighting with you for play time?

- Do I look frustrated? We're 4-1 in the last five games, we're fourth in the league as a brand new expansions team. We are crushing it right now, that should be your focus instead of trying to stir something up and try to make the headlines. We're done here.