Linholm Loving Captains Role

RandomHero

Jakob Linholm was named the captain of the Minot Gladiators very early in the VHLM season and has been loving the extra responsibility that comes with captaining the team. He has managed to become one of the elite scorers in the VHLM this year and has gained quite a following from the fans here. He is building on a strong campaign and looks to take his game to the VHL to play with the New York Americans next season.

"It's been a good year for us so that has made it pretty easy to be the captain this year. We haven't had much adversity this season and the guys I've been playing with have been awesome. It's really been a good learning experience for me to captain this team and fully understand the responsibility that comes with it. I am looking forward to playing the rest of the season with these guys and helping bring a championship to Minot."

This season has been going well for the Gladiators and it seems that the team is only going to get better with the acquisition of Chris Raymond.

"Chris is a great player and we're glad to have him here in Minot. He's an elite talent in the VHLM and he's only going to help us get better and get closer to reaching our goal of raising the cup at the end of the season. We look forward to getting him onto the ice and helping our team out. He's very focused and wants to help us win at all costs."