Koda Adok

trevmi

@trevmi for whenever you'd like it:

1. You were recently traded to Toronto from Malmo. How do you feel about this? Were you surprised?

2. You've now played for two of the three teams I've been associated with, Houston and Malmo. Any Mississauga plans in the future?

3. I remember reading from your bio that Koda Adok means "little bear." Any special significance here?

4. Every VHL team participates in a dodgeball tournament. Who wins, and why?

5. If you had to retire and recreate right now, what kind of player would you build, and what would their name be?

6. In contrast, what player build would you not go for anytime soon?

On 9/20/2019 at 4:27 PM, GustavMattias said:

@trevmi for whenever you'd like it:

1. You were recently traded to Toronto from Malmo. How do you feel about this? Were you surprised?

2. You've now played for two of the three teams I've been associated with, Houston and Malmo. Any Mississauga plans in the future?

3. I remember reading from your bio that Koda Adok means "little bear." Any special significance here?

4. Every VHL team participates in a dodgeball tournament. Who wins, and why?

5. If you had to retire and recreate right now, what kind of player would you build, and what would their name be?

6. In contrast, what player build would you not go for anytime soon?

1. I feel like it was a good trade as Malmo had many great players and it would've made it tough for me to get ice time.

2. Possibly, for now though I'm just focusing on Toronto and this season.

3. Actually yes, my dad's name was Mato, meaning big bear, so my parents decided to name me Koda, or "little bear."

4. Toronto would win, but we'd be busy practicing so we wouldn't compete, and the only other team I really know is Malmo and they seemed cool so I guess them.

5. I'd build a goalie named Jackson Adok to keep the Adok family going. I've got plans for four more Adoks after Koda.

6. Probably an aggressive center who hits a lot, seems like a good way for penalties and not many points.