Just about over.

The life of a player in the victory hockey League minor system is not one of stress or expectation. It is an environment of growth and learning. It is an environment to weed out the weak from the strong, the leaders from the followers and for most it is a one to two season journey that ends at the Victory hockey League entry draft. For some like Adam Frence it is a chance at redemption and ending on his own terms. His growth has been astounding but slower than most of his draft class. His journey is different from theirs, but the goal is the same. So, with the Second round of the Playoffs happening soon the young Winger has been reflecting on memories and friends. About the time he spent in the minor’s system. With a real shot at winning everything this year playing his best hockey, it will be his Final season before he arrives in Toronto next season to start his career in the major league. “I love everyone on my team, Komarov especially, Wolf has put me in the best opportunity to succeed and he really loves his players it’s a shame he will be leaving the Minors system as I feel he is an asset to the young men”

Looking to the future is hard but what will come of Frence?