My Goals for Next Season

diacope 2

With the VHLM come and gone, I’m now setting my sights on next season in Seattle. I believe I can make a big impact on the team right away and I’m excited for what next year will bring. Here I will be highlighting some of my goals.

1. Score 40 Points

I don’t know how realistic this is because I haven’t really paid much attention to the big leagues in the short time that I’ve been here, but I would like to score 40 points next season. Is this a normal thing for rookies? Maybe not, but I’ll be a ~400 TPE rookie keep in mind. I scored 40 points in my inaugural season in the VHLM so I used that as a guideline.

1. Be among the top Rookies

My stretch goal is to be one of the top competitors for rookie of the year. After reviewing the TPE of the top players heading into the league this season, I appear to be in the top 5. I’m hoping that the TPE I added into scoring will help my case, as I got it up to 99.

On 7/12/2020 at 10:23 PM, Tate said:

Both goals are not only possible but realistic. You have a great build and depending on how you’re deployed in Seattle you’ve got a chance to hit 40 AND be a top rookie. Plus, you’re cool af bro. 

you got this bill murray GIF

Thank U GIF by Mauro Gatti

Don't know how I missed this, guess I wasn't paying attention to my emails. Thanks for the kind words Tate ?