Saskatoon Draft Recap

diacope 2

Pick #18 - Alex Zouzouambe

With the Wild's 2nd round pick we brought back Zouzou, a waiver pickup from last season. His previous history with the team made it an easy decision to draft him. With most of the core from last season either leaving for the VHL or being traded, he will be relied on quite a bit this season.

Pick #32 - Steve Eso

Eso was a GOMHL member who just recently came over with the recruitment drive after their league shut down. I figured that it would be a good decision to draft Eso, so I suggested him early on. We got our guy at 32nd, and he's proving to be a consistent updater, earning at least 6 TPE a week every week so far.

Pick #36 - Gabriel Johnson

I don't know much about Gecko, other than he plays a lot of league with Eno. During the VHL draft it was mentioned that if he was asked to update, he would usually do it and he's good for 6 TPE a week.

Pick #42 - Dale Miller

Briedaquedec is a member who has been around the block before. He joined the league about this time last season, but went inactive after about a month. He's back again and has since recreated. He is another guy that gets the portal TPE opportunities, receiving 6 a week.

Pick #54 - Trent Gibson

Caboose is an Athletic Director in the EFL, a league that both Doom and myself are a part of. This existing relationship made it easier for us to go and draft a goalie that just created and has no capped TPE yet. We're hoping he'll be a solid goaltender for us.