Senjo shows promise after first two games with the Marlins

Senjo1706

After being signed by Marlins GM, Rockstar, earlier today, Bradley Senjo suited up for the first two games of his VHLM career. "This is something I've been dreaming about my whole life. I just want to play smart and help my team get the win." Senjo said.

Game one against the Mexico City Kings ended in a 6-0 blowout. Despite the result, Senjo did show promise in this game. He went 7 for 12 in the face-off dot, and logged almost 12 minutes of ice-time. 

Game 2 was a much closer affair. The Marlins came back to tie the game against the Las Vegas Aces late in the second period with a shorthanded goal from Korpikoski, assisted by Senjo and Mitchell, and a power-play goal from Raphael Switzer. That was Senjo's second helper of the night, also assisting on another Korpikoski goal earlier in the period. 

This game needed a shootout to determine the winner. Aces forward Gary Rush ended it when he scored on Fletcher. 

Look out for Senjo in the Marlins next game vs the Saskatoon Wild tomorrow. Hopefully, his contributions can help break this two-game slump his team is in.

Senjo Card.png